Better Than a Toaster or Blender
Have any weddings this summer? I’ve rounded up some creative bridal shower and wedding gift options for you.
- Love Letter Napkins – these will make any heart flutter!
- Boyd Board and Black Nickel Cheese Tools Set – we talked about some great cheese boards HERE and this would be a great addition to any kitchen.
- Or anything from the Boyd Serving Collection!!
- I love these couple luggage tags!
- This alternative to a guestbook is so great!
- A fun gift for the bride . . . new initial earrings!
- You know I’m all about journaling life so I love this Anniversary Journal.
If the couple has everything already or you want to gift something a bit different, why not give them an experience?
- Tickets to an Event – a concert venue, museum exhibit, etc.
- Honeymoon Gift Card – find out where they are going and find something fun to gift them for their trip
- Class or Workshop Gift Card – there are so many fun classes these days like cooking, pottery, woodworking, etc.
- Couple Spa Day – some couples would love a day to relax and rest after all the wedding planning!
- House Cleaning Gift Card – who wouldn’t love to have their house cleaned after a busy week or in prep for a special holiday?
- Air BnB Gift Card – perfect for a weekend getaway