Happy Cinco de Mayo
Whether you’re off house restrictions or still quarantined, you can still plan to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. I’ve rounded up a few ideas if you need help!
- If you live close to a Lazy Dog Restaurant, they have some fabulous DIY kits that you can order and pick up curbside. One of them is a DIY Nacho Kit. (And honestly, if you’re picking up one anyway, I think you should also get the DIY Poptart Kit!)
- This Magnificent Mexican Casserole holds a lot of crazy and fun memories with our college friends but it’s super easy and would be a perfect celebration meal.
- Want to send a little cheer to a friend? A Chipotle or Moe’s Southwest Grill eGiftCard is perfect!
- Do you just want a fun little treat? You can find different types of churros in the frozen section of your grocery store. Check them out!
- Send a free digital greeting card to celebrate. Like this one or this one.