Happy Pineapple Day
So it’s National Pineapple Day, and I’m sure there’s lots of ways you can celebrate. However, I recently came across a reminder about a cake I made 7 years ago that I deemed “the easiest and most delicious cake in the world”. I mean, c’mon. That’s a pretty big deal!
It has pineapple so I thought today would be a good day to share it.
Pineapple Coconut Cake
- Mix a box of white cake mix with a large can of crushed pineapple (and its juice). If you really like pineapple, add another small can.
- Bake according to the box (maybe a few mins less…check it).
- Don’t add other ingredients the mix calls for . . . the pineapple makes it moist enough.
- Let it cool.
- Add coconut according to your liking to a tub of Cool Whip. (I like coconut so I used the whole bag!)
- Spread it on the cake and refrigerate.
- Serve cool by the pool!