Last Days of Summer
Happy August! Are you hanging on with tight fists to the last few days of summer? (Yes, I know some schools have, crazily, already started, but most of us still pretend it’s summer until that calendar hits September or until Labor Day is over.)
So if you’re hanging on and still want one last fun hurrah, check out some of these fun ideas!
- I LOVE Fruity Pebbles (or as my brother calls them “Muppet Barf”😂), and these ice cream sandwiches by Pampered Chef are right up my alley! And easy!
- You can make your own Ocean Water (Sonic, anyone?) and throw in a fun surprise🐟! Or if you need extra easy, just buy a blue beverage at the store!
- These Beach Party S’mores with those gummy Lifesavers around Teddy Grahams . . . make me so happy!
- Oh my! Sugar High has some yummy Chocolate Popsicle Cereal Treats that are super festive and fun!
- And these Nutter Butter Flip Flops are the cutest!
- These pool party cups by Tonya Staab are SO easy and SO cute!