Wrap It Up!No Comment
Let’s Celebrate Grads!
So many graduates are upset, rightfully so, about missing all the fun graduation activities. So I’ve tried to gather some ideas and some special deals so that you can send a little love and help them celebrate their major accomplishment.
- There are some amazing (very reasonably priced) sites to help you collect short videos from family and friends and add them all into a special presentation. And no elaborate editing skills required! Check out VidHug (video hug🥰) and Tribute.
- You can also create a Kudoboard that includes a video like above but also gifs, written messages, etc.
- Have you heard about Cameo yet? This is a service that allows you to purchase a personalized video message from participating celebrities. No, you won’t find any and every (high profile) celebrity, but you may find some pretty cool TV show or sports favorites.
- Hire a local photographer (who probably really needs a few gigs these days) to take those graduation photos, either at your house, in front of the school, in a local park, etc. Physical Distancing is still easy to maintain in photo shoots!
- Order a Card My Yard display that is delivered, set up, and taken down by your personal “Joy Bringers”…LOVE THAT!
- Organize a Zoom party for your graduate so they can hang out and spend time with friends and family.
- You’ve seen many people organizing parades for birthdays, teacher appreciation, etc. Send out an invite for local friends and family to drive by at a particular time to celebrate the graduate.
- Edible Arrangements has 20% off plus a code for free delivery on their graduation arrangement. They’re also giving freebies if you # them on Instagram.
- Jack in the Box is giving away 2 free tacos if you order using the app May 20-26.
- On Tuesday, May 19, Krispy Kreme is giving graduates a dozen free doughnuts.
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse is giving graduates a free steak with the purchase of two entrees.