Our EventsNo Comment
My Portfolio – the LONG list!
If you want the short list of my portfolio, you can see that HERE. But this is the fuller, longer list!
As you can see, the services I provide are wide and varied so it’s impossible to post a standard pricing chart. I’d love to talk to you about your needs and your budget and then figure out a plan that works for you. Some might be $20 and some $5,000. So let’s talk!
I’ve also posted photo albums from various events I’ve coordinated HERE.
- Designed a birthday party invitation for child’s birthday party.
- Researched a list of ideas for a particular anniversary trip.
- Planned an entire anniversary trip for six to Bora Bora from travel plans to vow renewal ceremony.
- Created the event plan and directed a wedding rehearsal.
- Organized and coordinated a themed reception for a professional conference for 2,000 people.
- Put together gift baskets for a family reunion.
- Created an event plan for a small wedding that the groom and bride carried out.
- Planned a spa weekend for a Girls Getaway with skincare gift baskets.
- Designed printed materials (signs, table numbers, etc.) for an anniversary party.
- Created a list of web links and best prices for bridal shower decorations for the host to purchased and put together herself.
- Contacted and organized all the vendors for a wedding reception.
- Coordinated a day-long retreat in a home including catering, printed materials, and entertainment.
- Designed a family Christmas card that the client then had printed and mailed.
- Researched restaurant options and private rooms for a graduation party.
- Coordinated from start to finish a backyard wedding for 100 people
- Designed and created floral centerpieces for a fundraising dinner for 400 people.
- Planned a menu with recipes and shopping list for a holiday party that the client then carried out.
- Mapped out a personalized walking tour with details, fees, etc. for a family vacation.
- Coordinated a girls cruise vacation.
- Designed a printable template for holiday gift baskets.
- Planned all the details for a tea party for 20 little girls.
- Coordinated a destination wedding at the beach.
- Created a list of ideas and locations for a wife planning a surprise party for her husband.
- Organized a patio business luncheon for 25 people.
- Helped a groom research and plan a honeymoon.
- Planned and served as contact for a block of hotel rooms for a wedding.
- Created a list of gift ideas for a gift baskets for a reunion.
- Designed a wedding shower game that the host printed.
- Planned and set up decorations and favors for a baby shower.
- Organized venue, musicians and program for a fundraising concert for 250 people.
- Made a list of centerpiece ideas for a holiday party.
- Purchased items, delivered to venue, and set up a dessert and candy table.
- Coordinated a Christmas Open House with plans, menus, lists, web links and games that the client then carried out.
- Designed and set up an “around the world” banquet for a church group.
- Helped find and purchase nice artificial floral arrangements and corsages to make the wedding day easier for the bride.
- Created centerpieces for multiple parties, weddings and dinners.
- Researched, purchased and put together promotional packets and favors for a professional conference.
- Coordinated the design, decorations, and games for a 70’s themed bridal shower.
- Created favors for a baby shower.
- Worked with a committee to organize and manage a fundraising dinner for 500 people.
- Provided etiquette rules and suggestions for a wedding.
- Created 3 birthday party plans for a client to pick her favorite.
- Coordinated and directed a destination wedding with multiple locations, hotel arrangements, family events, etc.
- Planned and sold a skincare regimen to a mother-of-the-bride in prep for the wedding.