Questions for the New Year
If you’re someone who likes to make resolutions or someone who prefers to spend some time reflecting on the year ahead, here are some questions that may help as you consider 2024:
- What positive changes have occurred in my life in the past year that I’m most grateful for?
- What are some hardships I’ve experienced in the past year, and in what ways have these hardships helped me to grow?
- What was one of my absolute favorite moments from this past year? What did I love most about this moment?
- How would I describe myself right now? What do I love most about the person I am? What is something about myself I’d like to change this year?
- How can I cultivate more gratitude and appreciation in my daily life?
- When do I feel happiest? What brings me true joy? How can I allow more joy into my daily life?
- How can I be kinder and more compassionate to myself and to others over the next year?
- What’s something I’ve always dreamed of doing but haven’t done yet? Can I make this dream come true this year?
- What is my #1 prayer for the year ahead?
Maybe these questions will help you as you prepare for 2024. I pray it’s a great year for you!