Wrap It Up!No Comment
Alright. I know it’s not summer quite yet. HOWEVER, lots of schools have finished, lots of vacations have begun, and if not, LOTS of people are at least thinking about that.
So here’s my round-up of some cool, fun stuff for the summer!
- Nothing says summer like pineapple and a Pineapple Floatie is even better!
- If you live in a location where you can sit outside on summer evenings, these Globe String Lights are perfect!
- I know A LOT of people who would love this Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker, right???
- Maybe you’ve tried some of those citronella candles and haven’t been impressed, so try this La Jolie Muse Citronella Candle instead.
- If you saw this post earlier in the week, you know kebabs are on my mind. So these Kabob Grilling Baskets might make grilling a bit easier.
- And I’m in love with these Round Mandala Beach Towel Blankets! The hard part would be picking the design!
- We are always finding things that we need to tie together in the summer (towels, tents, chairs, etc.) so these Packbands are awesome!
- If you’re heading to the beach or lake or just outside where you would like some shade, try this Beach Tent.
- The Essentials line at Rodan + Fields is, well, essential! But I especially love the SPF25 Lip Shield.
- And if you just need to make sure you get a little peace and quiet at some point, this Floppy Sun Hat is for you!
What about you? Any favorite summer items you can’t live without? Do tell!